Product DescriptionWhite & Kraft Jewelry Boxes
- Jewelry Boxes are Cotton Filled.
- Cases & Select Sizes and Colors in Packs/25
Finish: Gloss for White or Matte for Kraft
Interior Color: Unbleached White for White Boxes, Kraft or Natural Kraft Boxes
Country of Origin: USA
Eco Friendly Information: 100% recycled materials. Our Kraft boxes are 100% post consumer. Our white boxes contain 80-100% post consumer fibers.
Shipping Transit Times
Shipping Transit times from East Coast:
- To East Coast Destinations is 1-3 Business days.
- To Mid West Destinations is 2-3 Business Days.
- To West Coast Destinations is 4-5 Business Days.
Questions on White & Kraft Jewelry Boxes
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Logo Printing Information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 1-866-349-9727 Ext 803 to place your logo print order.
How To Determine the Cost of Your Logo Printed Items: The pricing for the unprinted items will appear when you make the size and color selections above on this page. Then you can add the Print and Plate Charges shown below, to determine the cost of your logo printed order.
For More Information on Understanding the Logo Printing Process Download our PDF Guide:
Understanding Logo Printing
Logo Prints usually take 4 - 6 weeks until delivery after final art approval.
|Print Charges occur each time you order your logo printed on boxes:|
|Type of Printing:||1 Color 1 Side||1 Color 2 Sides||2 Colors 1 Side||2 Colors 2 Sides|
|Ink Print - Per 1,000 Boxes Per Style||$120.00||$240.00||$240.00||$480.00|
|Hot Foil Stamp - Per 1,000 Boxes Per Style||$124.00||$248.00||$248.00||$496.00|
|*The above pricing is for a logo print up to 20 Square Square Inches. Call for pricing if you need a larger print area.|
| *Minimum Order is 2 Cases of Boxes per Style. Print charges are charged Per 1,000 boxes, even if you order less than 1,000 boxes.
|*Print Charges are also per Box Style, therefore if you order 1 Piece Top Tuck Boxes and also 2 Piece Lock Corner Boxes, you will incure 2 seperate print charges.|
New customers need a plate made for the machine to print their logo. Plates are kept on file for the customer for future printing orders.
|Plate Charges on your first order:|
|Type of Printing:||Price Per Color|
|Ink Plate (made of rubber)||$150 Per Color|
|Hot Foil Stamp Plate (made of metal)||$150 Per Color|
|*Each color requires a separate plate. What is a Plate? How Do I Measure for a Plate?|
|*The above pricing is for a plate up to 20 Square Square Inches. Call for pricing if you need a larger plate.|
|*Plates are a 1 time fee for your artwork. If your artwork changes in design or size, new plates are required.|
|*Different Sizes of the Same Logo require a plate made for each size.
|Foil Hot Stamp Colors|
|Ink Colors - Water Based / Eco Friendly|
Artwork that is in Vector Format that is in Adobe Illustrator is preferred. Typical file types for Vector format can be in .pdf, .ai, .eps, .psd. All artwork that is not vector will need to be reviewed. Any modification needed to create a vector file from your artwork, will be charged at a rate of $50 per hour.
- Artwork that is already in, or that can be converted in 1 or 2 colors, is best for Foil Hot Stamp or Ink Printing.
- All text must be formated to outlines so that we can view your fonts. If you have a unique font, that we do not have on our computers, we may not be able to open the file unless you change your font to outlines. To do this in Illustrator: Select your text, then in the Navigation Bar select Type, then select Create Outlines.
- .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .png, or .jpg files are usually multiple colors and considered images or photographs, and can not be printed with an Ink Print or Foil Hot Stamp style print job, which uses a rubber or metal plate to stamp the logo in only 1 or 2 colors.
- Multi Color Images can only be printed via a "Process Style" print that would require a seperate quote. Please call if desired.
How to Measure Jewelry Boxes
Jewelry Boxes are measured length x width x height.
- For the length, when looking at the jewelry box, at the bottom, measure it from left to right.
- For the width, at the bottom of the box measure from front to back.
- For the Height, measure the box from the bottom to the top opening.