Product SpecificationsClear Candy Tubes
- Create a tall presentation for your loose candy! .
- See the Measuring Tab for more information on sizing.
- Packs and Cases.
Material: PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate).
- PET is food safe, FDA approved, and recyclable, and widely used for food products. It shows off a nice clear "glass like" appearance, and is slightly flexible.
Finish: Clear Gloss
Interior Color: Clear
Shipping Transit Times
Item Location: Our West Coast Warehouse. Shipping Transit Times:
- To East Coast Destinations is 4-5 Business days.
- To Mid West Destinations is 2-3 Business Days.
- To West Coast Destinations is 1-3 Business Days.
- Transit times are calculated based on the origin of the item.
- Expedited Orders have a processing time of 1 business day. Your expedited order must be placed before 9AM EST to be processed and shipped the same business day.
- Our Primary Carrier is UPS. Some items may be shipped via FedEx.
- Holiday Schedule: To ensure timely delivery during holidays, here is a link to the 2017 UPS Holiday Schedule
Q & A
Questions on Round Clear Candy Tubes
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Please Note: The Holiday Deadline to Print This Item is October 15th to guarantee arrival before Christmas.
Our Specialty: Branding your packaging has never been easier! With low minimums and a vast selection of items and color choices, you can now find packaging that already compliments your store colors and style. We primarily specialize in post printing ink or foil logos on existing packaging that we sell on our website.
For a Quote, please fill out this form: Custom Quotes
General Minimums & Time Frames: Logo Printing typically requires a minimum purchase of 2 cases of product and has a 3-6 weeks production time. Production time varies among items and time of year.
Ships To: United States.
Ships Via: FedEx or UPS.
Order Processing Time Before Shipment: Typically 2 Business Days for Ground Shipments.
Expedited Orders: Ship the same day if placed by 9 AM ET.
Return Policy: 20 Days. *Exceptions Apply: View Return Requirements