Returns require a return authorization number. These conditions apply:
Return Eligibility & Requirements
- Returns will not be accepted without a (RA) return authorization number.
- Returns must be requested within the time frame located on the "Ordering Info" tab of the Product Page.
- Returns received must be in resalable condition, complete case packs, & original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled for use are not acceptable for a return.
- Return freight and call tag charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All Non-defective returns incur a restocking charge of 20%.
- If the Return is accepted by the manufacturer we will send the RA number along with return instructions via our Help Desk Ticket System.
- Seasonal Items depicting images or representing any holiday, or items sold as "seasonal" on our webpages, are final sale and can not be returned.
- Discontinued items are final sale and not eligible to return.
- Items that are marked on the "Ordering Info Tab" on the Product Page as Non-Returnable. (This Includes some manufacturers who will not accept returns of food related products.)
Once the return is received and inspected by the manufacturer, we will issue a refund to your card or PayPal account. Please allow 7-14 days upon shipment of your return for the confirmation and credit.
Damages or Shortages:
All damage claims, defects, or shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of shipment. When reporting damages, be sure to hold all containers and packaging materials for inspection by the carrier. Pictures may be requested by the manufacturer.
- It is the customers responsibility to Inspect all of the merchandise upon arrival for any unsatisfactory items, shortages or damages and notify Box and Wrap within 48 hours.
- If your items appear to be damaged in transport of shipment, if possible notify your driver before you sign for your items, then contact us immediately.
- Boxes or bags that have been assembled for use are not acceptable for a return.
- Please do not start assembly of your products until all of your items have been inspected.
- If possible, please take pictures and attach to the Damage / Shortage Request Ticket
Received Wrong Item
If you ordered correctly, but received an item you did not order please fill out the Problem Order Ticket below.
- Incorrect items received must be reported to Box & Wrap within 48 hours of delivery.
- Replacements are shipped via Ground service. Our manufacturers do not ship via Air Service.
- Items that have been assembled can not be returned or replaced.
- If possible, please take pictures and attach to the Problem Order Ticket