Product DescriptionShipping Boxes & Mailers - Black Kraft
- Solid corrugated box.
- USPS grade box. Approved for mailing.
- Cases & singles.
Material: 1/8 " B-Flute Corrugated Paperboard.
Country of Origin: USA
Shipping Transit Times
Item Location: Our Mid West Warehouse
Shipping Transit times from Mid West:
- To East Coast Destinations is 2-3 Business days.
- To Mid West Destinations is 1-3 Business Days.
- To West Coast Destinations is 3-4 Business Days.
Transit times are calculated based on the origin of the item.
Expedited Orders have a processing time of 1 business day. Your expedited order must be placed before 9AM EDT to be processed and shipped the same business day.
Our Primary Carrier is UPS. Some items may be shipped via FedEx. To ensure timely delivery during holidays, here is a link to the 2014 UPS Holiday Schedule
Questions on Shipping Boxes & Mailers - Black Kraft
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Logo Printing Information
Call 1-866-349-9727 Ext. 3 to place your logo print order.
How To Determine the Cost of Your Logo Printed Items: The pricing for the unprinted items will appear when you make the size and color selections above on this page. Then you can add the Print and Plate Charges shown below, to determine the cost of your logo printed order.
For More Information on Understanding the Logo Printing Process Download our PDF Guide:
Understanding Logo Printing
Logo Prints usually take 4 - 6 weeks until delivery after final art approval.
|Screen Printing Pricing (Per 100 Boxes):|
|Quantity Price Breaks:||1 Color||2 Colors||3 Colors|
|100 Boxes (Minimum)||$150.00/per 100||$285.00/per 100||$427.60/per 100|
|300+ Boxes||$68.00/per 100||$129.20/per 100||$193.80/per 100||500+ Boxes||$52.00/per 100||$98.80/per 100||$148.20/per 100||1000+ Boxes||$35.00/per 100||$66.70/per 100||$99.80/per 100|
New customers need a screen made for the machine to print their logo. Screens for this item need to be produced for each order:
|Screen Charge||Price Per Color|
|New Orders Screen Charge||$120 Per Color|
|Repeat Orders Screen Charge (gets a discount)||$80 Per Color|
|*Each color requires a separate screen. What is a Screen or Plate? How Do I Measure for a Screen?|
|Screen Ink Colors|
Artwork that is in Vector Format that is in Adobe Illustrator is preferred. Typical file types for Vector format can be in .pdf, .ai, .eps, .psd. All artwork that is not vector will need to be reviewed. Any modification needed to create a vector file from your artwork, will be charged at a rate of $50 per hour.
- Artwork that is already in, or that can be converted in 1 or 2 colors, is best for Screen Printing, Foil Hot Stamp, or Ink Printing.
- All text must be formatted to outlines so that we can view your fonts. If you have a unique font, that we do not have on our computers, we may not be able to open the file unless you change your font to outlines. To do this in Illustrator: Select your text, then in the Navigation Bar select Type, then select Create Outlines.
- .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .png, or .jpg files are usually multiple colors and considered images or photographs, and can not be printed with an Ink Print or Foil Hot Stamp style print job, which uses a rubber or metal plate to stamp the logo in only 1 or 2 colors.
- Multicolor Images can only be printed via a "Process Style" print that would require a separate quote. Please call if desired.
How to Measure Corrugated Shipping Boxes
Ordering Information and Return Policy For This Item
Order Processing Time Before Shipment: Typically 2 Business Days for Ground Shipments. Expedited Orders ship the same day if placed by 9 AM EDT.
Ship Weight & Freight Charges: Ship Weights are added and calculated once your item is in the shopping cart.
- All Items add up to calculate your final freight charge.
- Shipping Methods Offered: Ground, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day, and Ground Canada. *Canadian Shipments may incur Customs Charges that are not calculated as a part of our checkout process, and will be the responsibility of the customer upon delivery of goods.
- For International Ordering you may use a freight forwarder of your choice.
Payment Methods Accepted: Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Returns: Returns require a return authorization number. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of purchase. Arrangements will be made for the return, then a replacement will be provided or we will provide a credit to your card. These conditions apply:
- Product received must be in resalable condition, complete case packs, & original packaging.
- Return freight and call tag charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Non-defective returns will be subject to a restocking charge of 15%.
Damages or Shortages: All damage claims, defects, or shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of shipment. When reporting damages, be sure to hold all containers and packaging materials for inspection by the carrier. Pictures may be requested.
Ordering Samples:If items are sold in single quantities, you may order the item along with your regular order. If an item is not available in a single quantity, you may request a sample here: